Friday, April 1, 2011

Cilacap-Nusa Kambangan-Pangandaran part 1

4-5 March 2011
Nusa Kambangan Trip with Komunitas Jelajah Budaya

It’s been a long long time since my last trip with any kind of community
My growing ego sometimes forbids me to do that : )
And now, with the quest to find a new traveling mate, I asked ahau to join me on this trip

And as usual..
Me.. with my lack of patience..
always feeling a little bit nerve-racking when it comes to traveling with big groups..
haha.. but i have to live with that :P

anyway, all is well
except for the fact that we arrived at jakarta on a Monday morning... 3 am!
Hey! It’s a new record for me
Last time was the krakatau trip. And it was 2 am :D
And me.. I never let a trip makes me absent at the office on Mondays..
So at 7 am, i’m alreay sitting in my office with a super hot cup of coffee..
with my mind still wandering elsewhere :P

Continues at part 2. please click here






















For my previous trip to Pangandaran, please see http://ritaaza.blogspot.com/2009/04/cagar-alam-pangandaran.html

Follow me on Instagram @rita.san




2 comments:

swatriani basuki said...

bela2in belanja sesuatu biar dpt kantung belanja yg ada tulisan RITA nya hehhe :)

rita harahap said...

huehehe... iya doong :D