Monday, November 24, 2008

singapore : )

weekend in singapore
22-23 nov 2008

At the end of my first trip to sg earlier this year, I’ve concluded that I don’t like sg that much.
But i went there again anyway.. when the exchange rate is 8200!! (What a perfect time to go to sg..)




This time i went there with my colleagues..
We were on a business trip in batam.. so we decided to spend the weekend in sg..

I don’t like sg that much..
But went there anyway..

I don’t like shopping that much..
But ended up walking from one mall to another on orchard..



















Went to mustafa..
Clarke quay.. (crossed my mind to try the ’GX-5 Xtreme Swing’ but didn’t have enough courage (especially if i have to do it alone..)







And tried the Singapore Flyer..

















I tried to be excited..
I really did try..
But my feelings still the same..
I don’t like singapore that much..

Oh singapore..
U have nothing in terms of culture and nature..
But somehow u have everything to offer to the tourist..
Oh how we envy u..

For other pictures in singapore, please click here  : )















7 comments:

Lusi Zhao said...

Aih,diem2 ke S'pore rita..fotonya bagus2..

ulik ferdinand said...

i don't like this tiny-flashy-bright country-city either...

rita harahap said...

makasiih :D
iya nih, kebetulan lagi dinas di batam.. weekend nyebrang deh.. padahal kurs lagi gila-gilaan.. hehee..

rita harahap said...

hehee... sama dong kitaaa :D

Hary Wong said...

bagusan jg Indonesia... : )

rita harahap said...

yup!

Reny Silvia said...

Kok sama siiy.. :)