Saturday, January 23, 2016

new chapter

8.08PM 12 Jan 2016

Emotionally drained... a heart can only take so much..


all those what-ifs
all those whys
all those prejudice
is eating me alive
making me sick
making me emotionally drained

but then..
i know that it’s good for me
i know i can make it. i always make it.
i know i’ll come out better.. stronger.. more versatile
i know..

but please let me go through this sad phase
coz it's very hard for me to be parted from a certain someone... whom I really care with all my heart.. unconditionally..
knowing it will never be the same.. ever..

well it’s time for me to move on
For change is inevitable

So wipe away the falling tears
Wrap up this chapter, put a smile on your face,
And start writing a new chapter of your life


U can do it!


''Change can be terrifying at first, but it is only when we embrace it that we are able to discover our capabilities and inner strength.''

No comments: