Friday, June 26, 2015

ambon trip - day 2

Maluku
19-22 February 2015
Rita. Tiwi. Yana. Yadhi. Ganesh




Day 2. 20 Feb 2015

Headed to Pelabuhan Tulehu early in the morning. We’re renting a speedboat to take us to Pulau Saparua. The journey only took approximately one hour. At Saparua, we rent an ‘’angkot’’ which took us to Rumah Pattimura, Benteng Duurstede, and Rumah Makan SS for lunch.
















With full stomach, we headed to Pulau Molana, an island nearby Pulau Saparua, where we will be spending the night.
Pulau Molana is very beautiful. Too bad, with the bad weather following us throughout this trip, we didn’t manage to get a clear blue sky. Otherwise, the view would be stunning.

At first we were planning to spend 2 nights at Pulau Molana. But because of the bad weather, I figure there’s not much activity left for us to do. So I ask my friends if tomorrow we can spend the night back in the city. And by city, I mean the town in Pulau Saparua.










Please click here for the travel info

For pictures of my trip to Ternate, please see traveling.. food for my soul: Ternate - day 1 : ) (ritaaza.blogspot.com)

No comments: