Thursday, September 25, 2014

trike!

Bandung
14 May 2014

Another business trip to Bandung.
Another ‘’different’’ activity to do afterwards.
Another moment to end my business trip with an adventure


Having done several tandem paragliding at different parts of Indonesia, the time has come to taking it up a notch and try something new.

TRIKE
Definition from Wikipedia:
An ultralight trike, also known as a flex-wing trike, weight-shift-control aircraft, microlight trike, deltatrike or motorizeddeltaplane, is a type of powered hang glider using a high performance Rogallo wing coupled to a propeller-powered three-wheeled undercarriage.

From the moment I found out that one of my friends has tried trike flight in Bandung,  I knew that I have to try it as well. Just had to wait for the right time.

And the right time is today. Haha.. after a several days of meeting at Luxton Bandung, Mr Ivan picked me up at the hotel and we went to Lanud Sulaiman.

Yay! Sooo happy and excited.

Felt a little bit anxious during the take off.. but soon the anxiousness turns into sheer happiness. Had a big grin on my face during the whole flight.

:D

For my paragliding experiences, please click here

For my once-in-a-lifetime bungy jumping experience, please see traveling.. food for my soul: Bungy Jumping @ BALI (ritaaza.blogspot.com)
 


this is it! trike!



introductory flight

with mr ivan

flying!

me!


No comments: