Monday, January 14, 2013

grateful

Monday evening. 14 January 2013. 9:38 pm

Things happen for a reason
That, I truly believe with all my heart

Sometimes I figure out why something happened, after years have passed
Sometimes I never figure out why something happened to me

So when u think something bad is happening to u. When u start to question ‘why oh why is this happening to me’. When u feel like u couldn’t take it any longer. When u think it’s the end of your dream..

Believe that God has already made another path for u, one that's better for u. One that will make u a better person.

So now I’m being grateful.

Grateful
Because I got to spend this last one and a half years through lots of changes
Being a bit nomadic. Moving from one situation into another. Moving from one place to another.
Getting to know different kinds of people
Having to adapt.. and adapt.. and adapt

Grateful
To be able to spend this last one and a half years,
Through an emotional roller coaster
Happy
Sad
Betrayed
Angry
Lazy
Motivated
Ashamed
Proud
And more

Grateful
Coz all of that made me a person I am today

And now I’m going through another change
Another small chapter in my life
And I’m welcoming the change with an open arms
And a positive atitude

Hope I can keep this positive attitude with me forever

: )

No comments: