Friday, May 18, 2012

2 weeks to go..

Friday, 18 May 2012

So this is our last day as an intern in Temasek
On Monday, we will go back to school, to endure another 2 weeks of hard work
And that would be the last two weeks of this one year magnificent journey
We made a video of photo presentation to be shown next week to our sponsor, to say thank you for giving us the opportunity, and to show our one year journey
Makes me smile, watching that video, and makes my eyes watery as well : )

There are 8 of us, the scholars..
Each with his and her own unique personality
There is one.. whom i think is a very smart guy, yet so humble and down to earth
In the photo presentation, he said that ‘’he feels proud to be here’’

Well..
I feel privileged to know each and every one of them
I feel privileged to have the chance to get the taste of Temasek: the people, the culture, the work ethics.. and the very nice office : )
I feel privileged to get acquainted with Singapore
I feel privileged to be given this opportunity.. a once in a lifetime experience..
I feel privileged to feel all the feelings I felt during this one year.. good and bad..
I feel privileged to be able to get out from my comfort zone and finding out what I can actually do
I feel blessed..

Anyway, 2 more weeks to go..
Hope I can give my best..
: )

No comments: