Friday, April 21, 2017

don't belong



............. 

..........u have to prepare your perfect fake face
and u try so hard to wear it whenever u think u need to (which is most of the time)
u take a deep breath
and u wear that face
and u take another deep breath 

..........u try so hard
not to be u
but to be someone else

..........u resent it so much
too much
until one time.. your heart actually aches
and u start to question why

..........your heart aches
u resent it
but u must do it

..........coz u’re a nobody

..........u must say yes to everything
even the most absurd things
even the most stupid things
u must say yes... and obey
coz u’re a nobody

..........and even when u’re done obeying everything
u’ll still be
a nobody


..........well,
once upon a time, I felt that I don’t belong here
coz I don’t like to pretend to be someone that I’m not
coz I don’t like to pretend to feel what I don’t feel
coz I don’t like to smile when I don’t feel like smiling


..........once upon a time, I felt that I don’t belong here

..........10 years and a few months later
..........I still feel 
..........that I don’t belong



*written on one cloudy day on March 2017



No comments: