Tuesday, December 13, 2016

bali - pantai melasti, jumana, pantai balangan

7-9 July 2016
bali
rita and shinta

A much needed break after a very stressful 3 months.
This is my third time visiting bali in 2016. Bali never fails me :D


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Previous posts:
day 1 
day 2

Day 3
We decided to take it easy for our last day. Visited pantai melasti, ju-ma-na (the restaurant at banyan tree) for lunch, pantai balangan, and cafe la vida.

Pantai melasti
Love the beach. White sand. Not so many people (at the time of my visit). My kinda beach.
Love the cliffs
Love the view from the cliffs
















Ju-ma-na Banyan Tree

A stunning restaurant with beautiful view and delicious food
But it's way too expensive for me

Good service at the restaurant. Unfortunately, the lady at the receptionist of the hotel (Banyan Tree) made us a little bit upset. She made us wait 30 minutes for NOTHING. She said she had to check (by check she means call) the restaurant whether they have seat for us. She told us to wait, and then she started to attend other guest who were checking out. She made us wait and wait and wait. Until my friend became upset and ask her (for the 3rd time?) what we were waiting for. And then (after 30 minutes) she finally made the call to the restaurant and she said there’s a seat and she ask for the buggy to take us to the restaurant. When we got to the restaurant, guess what.... there were NO OTHER GUEST! And I wonder why that lady made us wait 30 minutes and had to call to make sure they have seat. Is it because we’re locals? And doesn’t scream ‘’wealthy’’? For me, it’s unacceptable for such a hotel to treat their guest like that. Unacceptable. 








mushroom risotto IDR 300k





Pantai Balangan

I dont like this beach

Mmm.. not my kinda beach






La Passion Cafe

Jalan Pantai Balangan
Ungasan
081238109228










Follow me on Instagram @rita.san

For more info on Bali, please click here

For other places in Bali such as 'Sugarsand' Seminyak and 'Envy' Kuta, please click here 




No comments: