Thursday, December 5, 2013

javana spa, sukabumi

Javana Spa
21-22 Sept 2013
Rita n Erni


I’ve known about this place for quite some time but never got the chance to visit the place.

Finally the time has come for me to visit Javana Spa.

We depart from Javana Spa’s office in Kemang at 8 am sharp. They provided a car for us. It’s a 3 hours ride from Jakarta to Javana Spa at Cidahu, Sukabumi. Javana Spa is in the area of Taman Nasional Gunung Halimun Salak. So this would be my second visit to the national park. The first time was on September 2008


breakfast : )

We arrived around 11 am. They gave us a quick tour around the area and then we had lunch. And apparently, we were the only guest for the weekend. So we have the whole place all for ourselves. Nice! Super nice!

Our first program is ‘’Orientation Hike’’. Orientation Hike is a 50-minute walk to one of the waterfall in the area. We went to waterfall number 1 that day.

waterfall number 1

After the waterfall visit, there’s a yoga class. A private yoga class. It was so relaxing that my friend fell asleep during the yoga :D

private yoga class



I slept at 7.30 pm. There’s no television. There’s no wifi. So there’s nothing more to do. Our time is dedicated solely for relaxation :D


At 6am the next morning, we went on a morning walk to waterfall number 2. It was a cold morning. And the waterfall gave us a back massage. Love it! There’s noone else, just the three of us. Me, my friend, and our serious instructur, dedi. For me, this morning at the waterfall is the highlight of the program. I love the privacy! I love the freshness! I love the air!


morning mist

fresh air!

private waterfall :D

Back to the classes. After breakfast, we had an aerobic class and ''below the belt'' class.





And afterwards, we had hair treatment. And after lunch, it was already time for us to head back to jakarta, the very very polluted jakarta. Sigh.
 

Overall, I like the place. And I would love to come again sometime in the future (when there’s no other guest around). The massage was not special, just ok. The creambath is also just ok. The food is ok. The classes are also ok. What I love the most is the cool fresh air and the privacy.



Javana Spa's tagline:


‘’Javana Spa is all about you.. rediscover yourself as u experience your own inner vitality and re-awaken your confidence.’’



Well, I don’t think I’ve rediscovered myself and reawakened my confidence. Nevertheless, I had a wonderful weekend, I feel refreshed  and I definitely want to experience javana spa again.



For the complete pictures, please see traveling.. food for my soul: weekend at Javana Spa, Sukabumi (ritaaza.blogspot.com)

For Sukabumi travel info, please click here
 

Follow me on Instagram @rita.san




No comments: