Monday, May 25, 2020

dialoog banyuwangi

24-26 august 2019
banyuwangi  
rita and midie


Stayed at dialoog for 3D/2N on august 24-26, 2019.
We paid IDR1.996.500/night/room for the deluxe twin ocean view. I think this hotel is overpriced. 
The hotel's design is beautiful.. the pool.. the restaurant... the hotel has the "bali-vibe" wherever u look. very instagrammable.  

but...
I have to give a minus point for the details.. and for the practicality. 
I think a beautiful instagrammable hotel surely needs to be convenient and comfortable too. 
Here are the few things I noticed which I don't like (given the price I paid):
- the open concept bathroom (there's no actual bathroom. they have a shower booth, a toilet booth and a sink in separate location, hence the "open concept"). and there's no place to hang your towels in the shower booth. very very inconvenient. so u have to take off your clothes and put on your clothes in the open area. 
- the bed.. well, for that price, I would expect a better and bigger bed. just take a look at the pictures below.
- the hash brown in the breakfast buffet.. it doesn't look like a hash brown, it was all over the place. and I also noticed a glass which wasn't cleaned properly.

I do admit that I had a great time taking pictures of the hotel from every different angle. But I must say that my dialoog experience wasn't that fulfilling for me (again, compared to the price I paid). 

I had a more fulfilling experience staying at a less "modern" place such as bangsring breeze: https://ritaaza.blogspot.com/2018/07/bangsring-breeze.html 
and margo utomo resort (this one is definitely not modern): https://ritaaza.blogspot.com/2017/12/margo-utomo-eco-resort-kalibaru.html



the shower, the toilet, and the sink

the sink

the small bed

look at the height (or the lack of it) of the bed




the beach 


is it a lipstick mark on the glass? the glass is from the clean-glass tray

hash brown from the breakfast buffet :P


















the beach















  

For more info on east java, please see here

Follow me on Instagram @rita.san



No comments: